The safety, health and happiness of our customers, pets and associates are a top priority at PetsHotel.
Here’s what we instituted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advanced Cleaning Measures. We sanitize all rooms, bowls, toys, play equipment and common areas of the PetsHotel daily and perform additional cleaning throughout the day.
- PetsHotel Hygiene. We are also taking extra safety precautions for our pet parents by providing hand sanitizer and disinfected pens for use in our PetsHotel lobby.
- Pet Handling. We transfer pets to and from the PetsHotel with our own slip leads, so that associates don’t handle any collars and leashes belonging to pets.
- Social Distancing. Tape has been placed on the PetsHotel lobby floors to indicate where customers and associates should stand. Our associates have been instructed to maintain a distance of at least six feet between themselves and any person, including fellow associates.
Here’s what we continue to do to make sure you and your dog or cat can rest easy and assured:
- UV Air Sanitation System – a state-of-the-art air purification system exclusively designed for the animal care industry
- Supervised care by trained professional associates
- Safe indoor accommodations that have a home-away-from home feel
- Safety observation walks three times daily
- Service cards tracking all elements of your pet’s stay (feeding, behaviour, etc.)
- Separate sound-proof and smell-proof facilities for cats
- Supervised Doggie Day Camp sessions with groups of compatible size and temperament
- Doggie Day Camp Ultimate Experience curriculum featuring socialization and stimulating activities
To make your PetsHotel reservation click here >
*Select locations. Pet age, health & vaccination requirements apply. Subject to availability. Prices may vary. Overnight hotel host may not available in some locations. Breed restrictions apply. At the sole discretion of PetSmart, some pets may not be permitted.