Welcome to our safe climate-controlled indoor playground stocked with toys and equipment. Join our pet-loving associates for supervised fun, exercise and socialization. Here’s how to get your pup prepared for the first visit:
Written proof of Rabies, Bordetella and DPP vaccinations at least 48 hours before a check-in is required. (Ask your vet to fax or email your pet’s records directly to us.) We also recommend Canine Flu vaccine and regular flea & tick prevention.
The PetsHotel Services Agreement outlines our terms and conditions. Please read it carefully, sign where indicated and return in advance; or bring it at check-in.
At your first drop off, we perform a brief but thorough behavioral assessment to ensure your dog is a good match for our group at Doggie Day Camp. Please allow a few minutes at check-in on every visit, so associates can perform health assessments. Do let us know about any pre-existing conditions or concerns at that time.
If you don’t have time in the morning to feed your pup breakfast, or will be picking up after dinner time, we serve complimentary food—or you can bring in your pet’s favorite food from home. Want to surprise your best friend with a tasty snack? We also have treats and doggie ice cream available for purchase.
Peace of Mind
On their first day, we’ll email you a photo of your happy camper and you can always feel free to call at any time to check on your pet. At checkout, we provide a Pawgress Report detailing their day!
Doggie Day Camp Valet
For your convenience, we offer a complimentary Doggie Valet drop-off for our Campers 8 a.m. – 9 a.m., Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. on Sundays. For Campers using our Easy Pass program, we also offer Doggie Valet pickup from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
For drop-off, follow these steps when you arrive:
- Call your local store and follow the prompts to reach the PetsHotel
- Tell the associate you’ve arrived for drop-off & give them your pet’s name
- Park your car & walk your dog to the designated Doggie Day Camp Valet zone outside the store (For safety, please ensure your pet is on a leash.)
- An associate will come outside to check in your pet
For pickup, follow these steps when you arrive:
- You may only use Valet pickup if you have an Easy Pass and have not purchased any additional add-ons or grooming services
- Upon arrival, call your local store and follow the prompts to reach the PetsHotel
- Tell the associate you’ve arrived for pickup & give them your pet’s name
- Park your car and an associate will bring your pup to the Curbside Valet zone outside the store
Call your local Doggie Day Camp to book today. Find a Store >